The Director of Operations is responsible for oversight of day to day operations and shall be the liaison between Operations and Information Technology. Ensures facilities needs are met.
Job Duties & Essential Functions:
- Performs functions on a daily, weekly monthly quarterly and annual basis.
- Reviews Emails for actions and Updates & Prints Calendar for accuracy
- Works assigned cases & Case Queues IT, HR, Operations (Submit for Approval, Close, Etc)
- Service Cloud Manager Dashboard
- Error Trapping Dashboard
- Software Development Dashboard
- Account Coordinator Dashboard
- Account Management Dashboard
- There will be a weekly Chatter to the Chatter Groups that are related to the Dashboards.
- Create and maintain user documentation, policy and procedures. Write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Provide education, training and presentations on technical tools for business users.
- Analyze the scope of projects, work cross-functionally with IT and other stakeholders, develop project plans with users, and provide time estimates.
- Organizing and tracking department meetings.
- Work within the Data Warehouse including requirements gathering, analysis, report design, development, documentation, testing, bug fixing and production support.
- Ad Hoc:
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Coordinate office space and work with the landlord as needed.
- Purchase and manage supplies and equipment.
- Coordinate office and/or departmental operations.
- Resolves escalated issues. Reports status to IT management as appropriate.
- Associate Degree minimum, specialization in Business Administration preferred.
- Supervisory experience: Experience in supervising of 3 or more employees.
- Experience: N/A
- Supervisory experience:
- Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others — Handling complaints, settling
- Other competencies or skills:
- Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand.
- Speech Clarity — The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Problem Sensitivity — The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Written Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
- Written Comprehension — The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Deductive Reasoning — The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Inductive Reasoning — The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Communicating with Persons Outside Organization — Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or email.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, email, or in person.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge — Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Processing Information — Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
- Background Checks/Licensing Requirements: NOTARY (recommended)
- Background Checks/Licensing Requirements: TBD
|Type of employment||Full Time|
|Compensation||Based on Experience|
|Department||Director of Operations|